Operating in the global market means complicated tax planning, reporting, and compliance challenges. At Aveyl, our experienced teams manage all of your corporate and individual compliance needs while providing planning services and effective tax structures.
Whether you’re a U.S. business looking for opportunities abroad or a globally based business looking for opportunities here in the U.S., we are here to help you succeed.
Our firm can help provide services over the following international tax areas:
- Comprehensive tax planning including the analysis of foreign tax credits, income tax treaties, foreign earned income exclusion, residency elections, and dual-residency filing
- Pre-immigration and expatriation planning
- Compensation planning to minimize U.S. income, payroll, and estate taxes
- Foreign trusts, estates, and foundations
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. federal, state, and local income tax returns for both inpatriates and expatriates
- U.S. permanent residents living abroad
- Foreign nationals residing in the U.S.
- Foreign investments in the U.S.
- Recipient of foreign gifts and inheritance
- Comprehensive tax planning relating to foreign tax credits, controlled foreign corporations, income tax treaties, cross-border transactions
- Structuring of foreign investment in the United States and U.S. investments abroad
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. federal, state and local income tax returns for U.S. business entities with foreign owners and foreign business entities operating in the United States
- Transfer pricing studies
- Due diligence
- Use of tax holidays in foreign jurisdictions