At Aveyl, we understand that your individual tax situation is unique, which is why tax planning for individuals, family-limited partnerships, and closely held entities is one of the core services we provide. Our team focuses on working closely with individuals and their families to appropriately design innovative planning techniques that preserve wealth and minimize taxes. Our tax services offer a complete range of tax planning, compliance, and consulting customized to deliver a level of service exceeding all expectations.
Our individual tax services include the following:
- Preparation of individual income tax returns
- Individual income and income tax projections
- Tax research and consulting for individuals
- Retirement planning
- Estate Tax Planning
- Representation at IRS and state audits
- Preparation of multi-state income tax returns
Aveyl provides a full range of tax and compliance services. By combining superior service with creative and proactive tax planning, our team will provide customized solutions to fit your company’s specific needs and objectives. Our client-centered tax planning and preparation services focus on understanding each client’s business, which allows us to effectively plan the most appropriate compliance strategies for you and your company. Our main goal is to minimize the tax liability of our corporate and fiduciary clients while always complying with federal and state laws.
Our team can help your business over the following corporate tax areas:
- Tax planning and analysis
- Federal, state and local income tax preparation
- Multi-state tax compliance and consulting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) compliance
- Tax deferral strategies
- Assistance in structuring partnerships and LLC operating agreements
- Debt allocation and planning
- Accounting for income taxes
Operating in the global market means complicated tax planning, reporting, and compliance challenges. At Aveyl, our experienced teams manage all of your corporate and individual compliance needs while providing planning services and effective tax structures.
Whether you’re a U.S. business looking for opportunities abroad or a globally based business looking for opportunities here in the U.S., we are here to help you succeed.
Our firm can help provide services over the following international tax areas:
- Comprehensive tax planning including the analysis of foreign tax credits, income tax treaties, foreign earned income exclusion, residency elections, and dual-residency filing
- Pre-immigration and expatriation planning
- Compensation planning to minimize U.S. income, payroll, and estate taxes
- Foreign trusts, estates, and foundations
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. federal, state, and local income tax returns for both inpatriates and expatriates
- U.S. permanent residents living abroad
- Foreign nationals residing in the U.S.
- Foreign investments in the U.S.
- Recipient of foreign gifts and inheritance
- Comprehensive tax planning relating to foreign tax credits, controlled foreign corporations, income tax treaties, cross-border transactions
- Structuring of foreign investment in the United States and U.S. investments abroad
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. federal, state and local income tax returns for U.S. business entities with foreign owners and foreign business entities operating in the United States
- Transfer pricing studies
- Due diligence
- Use of tax holidays in foreign jurisdictions